Friday, September 11, 2015

Success - what is it?

Success means different things to different people. There is no single definition of success: for some it is getting a job, for many it is a thick bank account and great car, for some it is getting into university and for some simply having a roof over their head.
As for me definition of success changed over time:
When I was a kid I did not want to be a Louse Lane, I wanted to fly and be a hero ☺.
During school days I wanted to get into cybernetics and invent humanoid robots 😂.
After I graduated I wanted to be the best possible female manager and I was for some time ... Didn't make me happy though.
And now - I just want to do something I love and enjoy and be surrounded with people I love deeply and travel occasionally and explore different worlds. I am getting there...and that is ... success.

No comments:

Post a Comment